As we look to the future of the Orinda Community Church, and seek to plan for the next five years (and beyond), we invite you to gather for a morning of conversation, dreaming, and vision. Some questions we will consider are:
- What might God be calling us to?
- What ministries, programs, and dreams do we want to
- put our resources and energies toward?
- What are we doing well? Where can we improve?
- How can we be a "community church" in this day and age?
- How do we be a place of spiritual growth and social change?
- What are some of our "sacred cows" that we might need to let go of so we can step into the future?
- What should our staffing look like to help move us toward our goals?
We hope you will mark this time on your calendars. We
are a congregational church, and we need your voice,
opinions, and ideas.